There is nothing more demotivating than planning a task only to realise that the drill is not charged. In on other case, you may have to recharge a drill battery in between work. Find a good cordless drill with nice battery life is hard. These are the ones I’ve found to work the best.
18V Hitachi Lithium Cordless Drill
Search no more, this is the best lithium Ion drill that you have been looking for.
- Impressive lightweight at 2.2 lbs.
- LED lighting
- Two high speed gear settings
- A secure handle and control provisions
- LED light effectively illuminates dark work spaces
- The led work light provides work lighting when the device is in use.
- Light weight reduces fatigue during extended or elevated use
- It has a power limiting switch that limits the amount of energy consumed when removing screws
- It has a 2 year warranty on the battery and the device itself
The power limiting switch is very stiff. It can cause injuries if not used carefully.
WORKPRO Cordless Drill
It counts among the Best Cordless Lithium Ion Drill List; WORKPRO 20V Cordless Drill is a high quality drill that gives high value for a long period of time!
- a bag to easily carry the Cordless Drill
- Drill driver set of 20V
- Lithium ion battery packs
- A magnetic extension bar
- Speed gears
- It uses little or no human effort to complete the
- The battery has simple features that can be easily charged with variable work speed settings. They provide high power for real run time.
- The torque adjustment setting provides for high speed and superior built retention capacity
- The handle is made from the material that will sooth you palms by providing comfort from the workload. This is essential in dealing with work related fatigue
- The bright LED light assures safety when working with the drill. It ensures that the work area is well lit for a beautiful finish up.
- The storage bag come sin attractive colours like pink. It does not add any weight on this weight less drill.
- The belt clip is portable enough to be carried on every drilling assignment
- The speed gears work well on both high and low speeds
- The LED indicator does not show the amount of charge left in the device
- The battery may take a long time to charge
- The device is relatively expensive as compared to other outstanding brand names like Makita
- The carrier bag is not durable enough to withstand the pressure from the Cordless Drill.
- It consumes power at a very fast rate.
- The switch to change from hammer to the drill or drive functions is just too hard to slide.
Lithium Ion Drill, which can serve household and industrial purposes. The standard battery contains an average of 18 to 20 volts. The right choice of a Lithium Ion Drill means that you can get through the, hard tasks like wood and concrete. Treat yourself to a good brand to save time and energy